Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where do I begin?

I have so much on my mind right now that I want to talk about but I don't know where to begin..... I think I'm going to have a long talk with God tonight before I talk here. That always makes me feel better and makes my problems seem so much less important.

But here are a few points:
1. Tonight was very much needed. Even though I've hungout with Emily and Micah a few times lately, tonight was different. I also talked to Micah on the phone for an hour a couple of days ago and I felt so good when I was done talking with him. I hope to continue our conversation very soon.

2. Haiti. I just saw my first footage from Haiti a few minutes ago. Lord, please bless that nation. That's all I know to say....

3. I have a lot on my mind and it's time for me to go write and pray about it.

Expect a very long post soon. Also, please pray for Haiti. Those people are in desperate need of it. Let's pray this is eye opening and life changing in a way that will bring the people closer to Christ. The nation used to be so anti Christian that it has already undergone major changes. Continue to pray for this nation and their faith in Christ!

As always,
Just Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment