Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pink pants and Pink Moon

Pink Moon by Nick Drake is such a wonderful song.....

I usually play it safe when it comes to clothes, but I saw this pair of straight leg hot pink cords at Gap that were WAYYY to expensive. I wanted them so bad and had no intentions of buying them because of the price. Well, a day or two after Christmas my mom was in there doing a return and saw that they were on sale from like $60 to $16. Yes, that's still expensive for a pair of pants, but I have been coveting these pants for EVER.

Anyway, I'm wearing them now and it makes me very happy. :)

Also, I'm loving this cold weather! I can't remember ever having weather this cold for this long! :) I hear we're going to have highs in the 20's this week! :) I can't wait! We're also supposed to get snow!!!! Ah! Let's hope! I really want snow before my friends head back to college!

Anyway, I'm off to finish FAFSA paperwork (gross), then to meet a couple of friends for dinner.

Adios friends! Be sure to stay warm this week! I recommend a hat and scarf that is both cute and warm, and Starbucks to keep thy hands warm! haha :)

bye!
-SBA

1 comment:

  1. PINK MOON= EPIC album

    YAY for pink pants! Go sara for taking a risk...hahahha (like you don't take risks in other areas of life)

    ReplyDelete