Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh, the many side effects of being blonde…..

Tonight I went on Anthropolgy's website---- that's always a bad idea for me.
I went straight to the dress page and didn't make it past that…. I kicked myself off the website after that.
I've been lusting after these dresses for an hour now….. online "window shopping" is an unhealthy addiction for me. Oh goodness.

I think I might go thrifting tomorrow…. It's times like these I could use a good thrifting buddy. 

One of my chief grievances in life is that I can't wear this color:
Or any yellow for that matter (note: I love that coat).  It's one of the many side effects of being blonde. 

Today has been--- rough.  After spending a fair amount of time in a horrible mood, I turned to my Bible and a hot bath and now I feel much better.  The book of Mark has never seemed so good.

Goodnight, world!
~Sara~


No comments:

Post a Comment