Sunday, October 10, 2010

In the Mood

Who doesn't love In the Mood by Glen Miller?  That song makes people like me who lack all dancing skills want to dance.

This weekend at Covenant was homecoming.  Thursday was Burning at the Stage on the overlook where there were bonfires and live music under the stars---- so fun!
Friday was Jazz on the Overlook which was amazing.  It was like stepping back into the 1940's.  There was a full jazz band set up on the overlook, lights were strung, the stars were out and the weather was PERFECT (probably 60's), everyone was dressed up, and everything was lovely!  I wish I knew how to dance better but I think swing dancing is a skill I'll acquire with time at Covenant.

This week I have 3 midterms and a paper….. ugh.  But, Friday I'll be going home for Fall break and I'm sooo excited to have absolutely NO responsibilities.

For now I'll leave you with a few pictures from the weekend.  I wish I had taken more…. but I was having too much fun to stop and take pictures.

Goodbye, all!
-Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment