Sunday, October 17, 2010

Matt and Kim? That would be a negative, officer.

Yesterday I was supposed to attend a Matt and Kim concert in Atlanta with my best friend, Micah.  Well, at the last minute he had to drop out due to family being in town so I found others who would like to go with me (Abby and Sammy).  We got halfway there and had to turn around to go get the keys out of my car that my sister was using cause I had locked them in there (it's a long story….).
Needless to say, I was bummed (that's an understatement).  But there was nothing we could do about it…. so, we decided to eat Chik-Fil-A, then roam around downtown and take pictures.
  • Handstands on the bridge and on the street that connects to Walnut
  • Walking out on the dock into the Tennessee River
  • The loud high pitched beep on the Walnut St. Bridge
  • Watching tourists in the guided ghost tours
  • Abby freaking out over the glass bridge (as usual hehe)
Those are few of the highlights from the evening.  There were so many obstacles preventing me from attending the concert that I'm sure God didn't want me there…. I don't know why though.

Well, Fall Break is wonderful minus the setbacks.  Tomorrow I'm getting my haircut and I'm trying to decide how short to go…. hm…. ideas?

Adios!
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment