Monday, July 12, 2010

God is good, all the time

Two blog posts in two days? Be amazed.

Well, today did not go as I intended.  Then again, how often does it?  God always has His own ideas for my days---- maybe one day I'll learn and grasp that concept.

So, today was extremely stressful.... however, now that it's coming to a close, I can't say it was bad..... I actually conclude that it was good.

Here's the load down:
1. First car wreck.  Fender bender, but enough to scare me.  I thank God that it was an older man who understood.  Thankfully he recognized how scared I was and knew that it was both of our error.  He didn't ask my name or mention police or anything.
2. Chatt State ruined my transcript and I hope never to return there.  I know some people really like it, but for me it's been a living nightmare.
3. A kid gashed his head open in the baby pool at work today.  Thankfully the mother was precious and knew it wasn't my fault.  THAT was a miracle all in itself.  Usually the moms chew out the lifeguards and seek revenge on them if one small little thing happens.
4. I killed another walkie talkie at work.  It had a dreadful, drowning death below 7ft of water.  Why they haven't learned to give me waterproof radios, I don't know.  At least give me a wrist strap for the thing!
5. Drama. Lame, I know. When will it ever end? Never, I'm guessing.  Seriously, it's life. Maybe I should get used to it? Nah, that sounds to hard.  (kidding, I'm working on just ignoring people.... at least as much as possible).
6. I dropped the diving board on my hand.

So. I'm not sure what to think of this day.  I'm glad God is testing me....
I've been consistently reminded of His grace and mercy today.  All of these events could have been catastrophic but they weren't, thank goodness!

Enough for one day.
Goodnight, world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment