Monday, July 12, 2010

"And we'll all float on okay"

Once again my grand plans of blogging more frequently were unsuccessful. Ha. Oh well.

Anyway, Michigan was wonderful except for the fact it had to be cut short at the last minute.  We did the usual swimming, kayaking, laying around, Capt'n Frosties, Checker's Pizza, Brighton, Howell, Ann Arbor, Urban Outfitters, Donny and Len visiter, etc. while we were there.

Summer in general is passing all too quickly.  I can't believe I leave for college in 38 days. I'm getting really sad but also really excited.  I've spent so much time working and such this summer that I've missed A LOT of things that have happened.  I'm not necessarily complaining about work, I'm complaining about summer being to short. haha  I still have 38 days to make this summer memorable....... That's a daunting but very doable task. :)  My family has planned a Disney trip July 23-30 but I'm not sure I'll be able to go.... I want to, but I need the money and I want to be in Chatt, too.  I guess I'll just have to leave that one to God, too..... I'm torn between the two different decisions.  Also, as soon as I get back from Florida my cousins from Boston are going to be coming into town so that will consume another 5 days of my life.  By that time I'll be down to less that 2 weeks til college. d;hdghdfhg;ksdhg;khgjkhdfg I'm just not ready for things to change. I don't have a choice though.

Anywayyyyy. This was my catch up post.  Now that I have a new and better computer hopefully I'll blog more often.  My other computer had just about had it, the poor thing.

It's rainy and I'm praying it stays this way until 8 oclock tonight..... hopefully people will stay away from the pool. hehe :)

Adios for now, people.  I've off to argue with the people at Chatt State.

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment