Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh no, I had a thought and a feeling

Well, I've almost been at school for 4 weeks..... things have been crazy!  I won't write about all my woes and troubles, but I will say that I am back at school WITHOUT chickenpox, with a new allergy, and returning ear problems.   But I'm still walking, talking, and breathing, so all is good. :)

Ah. Covenant..... I love it so.  It's starting to feel like home.  The weather is getting cooler and the nights are getting longer, fall is almost here. (yippy! hehe)

I'll try to post pictures soon..... I'm not sure when though.



For now I'll leave you with this:
I would love to live in a REAL tree house!!!!  I hope there's a creek somewhere close to this one…. it'd be a shame if there weren't.

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment