Monday, October 5, 2009

1,2,3,4....14,15,16, AHHH


One day, I WILL own my own kayak.








Okay. This is about THE most unflattering picture of me ever. But, Peri and I found this hat at The Knitting Mill and I thought it was adorable. haha


I love Chattanooga.....





Last week I went downtown with Peri to take pictures for a photography contest. About 10 minutes into our adventure, we lost focus of what we were supposed to be doing and started taking random pictures of random things. I was actually disappointed in how some of my shots turned out, but that's okay! I have to learn somehow. Anyway, here are just a few of the 450 pictures I took that day.

Sincerely,
Sayrah

P.S.
Unfortunately, I never got to enter the contest. :( I was so crazy busy last week with school and Covenant Preview Weekend (which I'll be blogging about next) that I wasn't able to submit my shots. Oh well, there's always next year! I think I'm going to find some other contests to enter though.... We'll see how that goes. haha :)

Okay, enjoy the pictures! :)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your photos! Looks like you had a very fun time - that's what it's all about! You are a sweet friend.

    (sorry about the difficulty getting home after such a fun time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) We DID have a lot of fun! hehe :) I love your family so much! I think I might adopt yall as my second family. haha :)

    It wasn't anyone's fault. I felt REALLY bad though cause we did try to get home as soon as possible.... I'm sorry I got Peri in trouble! I felt horrible about that!

    ReplyDelete