Thursday, June 25, 2009

first post....


Ok.... So I'm finally posting something on here after having a blog for a while.

Sooooo....

This week has been pretty much amazing and the perfect definition of Summer. Yesterday especially was great! It started with a roadtrip to Kentucky with my best friend Micah. We listened to awesome music and talked the whole time which is pretty much all we ever do. haha
Then, when we arrived back home we called our other best friend, Emily, to come and hangout. The three of us spent the afternoon/evening at the playground which was absolutely amazing! :)

Anyway, I will be sure to post more soon. :)

p.s. the pic is of me, Emily and Micah

2 comments:

  1. YAY SARA!!!! I'm so proud of you. I'm your "other" best friend... hahaha
    BEW!!!! (flicks wood chips)

    I love you. and your blog =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. other is equally as special as the first best friend :)

    YES! EMILY! you finally got the noise right! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete